If you are a professional with experience in working with children on the autism spectrum, Elite Spectrum Care may be the place for you. We are constantly looking for qualified caring individuals seeking to make a positive impact in the lives of our clients. Whether you are seeking full time employment, part time or would like to be one of our on call or traveling nannies or sitters, Elite Spectrum Care can accommodate you.
If you meet the qualifications below, we encourage you to apply. Simply fill out the application in its entirety and include your resume detailing your childcare experience to be considered for open positions.
- Do you have at least 1 year of experience in working with children on the autism spectrum?
- Are you knowledgeable in ABA?
- Are you certified in CPR and First Aid? If no, are you willing to get certified?
- Do you have reliable transportation?
- Do you have full coverage automotive insurance?
- Are you willing to commit to 1 year of service? (Unless noted otherwise)
- Are you willing to assist with light housework and responsibilities related to the care of the child/children?